One Space Available!!
Build your portfolio with stunning portrait images from the Outer Banks, North Carolina. Learn professional lighting and posing techniques while learning how to compose images with impact on location in the real world. Scott Robert Lim will unlock keys to his signature imagery by teaching his systematic approach on lighting, posing and composition. Students from around the world have enjoyed Scott’s energetic and upbeat style. He has been training world class photographers for almost a decade and always has something new to teach at every workshop. Join a community of photographers who are passionate about photography and are eager to learn and share their experiences.
Friday May 20th:
- Meet and Greet Dinner and Drinks (Duckwood Country Club)
Saturday May 21st: Day 1
- 9-12 Morning Portfolio Building on Beach (optional Sunrise landscape shoot – 5:00 ish)
- Lunch (Beach House)
- Lecture and Practice
- 5-9 Sunset Portfolio Building Walehead Club and Lighthouse
- Late dinner and drinks (TBA)
Sunday May 22nd: Day 2
- 9am Lecture
- Lunch (TBA)
- Critique (1-3 images per student)
- 4-8pm Sunset Portfolio Building- Dunes and Wrights Memorial
- Pool Party and Dinner at Snape Cottage
Monday May 23rd:
- 9:30am Good bye Breakfast at Henry’s
Tuition $795.00 USD
After student registers for workshop, they will be invited to closed and private Facebook group where we can communicate, suggest places to stay for out of town guests, meeting location and list details, etc.
Registration fee does not include travel, lodging and meal costs. We recommend the following hotel or AirBnb place close to this hotel. Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks / Kitty Hawk